Modify Postal Code / City / State · View Map
Traditionally done at sunrise, the practice takes only a few minutes per day, which leaves the rest of the day free for what is really important in your life. It is quick to learn and gives you a simple routine for a lifetime of flexibility and health.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Balance the solar and lunar energies of your body
- Infuse devotion into a simple yoga practice
- Turn every asana into a prayer of gratitude for the Divine
Is Babaji Surya Namaskar right for me?
- The simple practise is perfect for busy people who want a physical practice that only takes a few minutes a day.
- Ideal for those seeking to infuse a deeper spirituality into their yoga practice.
- Babaji Surya Namaskar is a physical yoga practice. Please consult your doctor if you have any injuries or physical concerns to make sure it is safe for you to practise.
Interested, but the timing isn’t right?
If this date and time are not a good fit for you, please contact a Babaji Surya Namaskar Teacher to set up a course that works for you.
Teacher / Organiser Details
Details about the teacher / organiser. Can be contact details for teacher and organiser (if applicable), a short bio with photo, social links etc.